We look forward to welcoming you onto our HA4K camp this summer. Please find below all important information regarding our activities and venue.
Chetwynd Primary Academy - Chetwynd Road, Toton, Nottinghamshire, NG9 6FW
Fairfield Primary Academy - Toton Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, NG9 7HB
Firfield Primary School - Firfield Avenue, Breaston, Derbyshire, DE72 3EG
Matlock Bath Holy Trinity (V.C.) Primary School - 14 Clifton Road, Matlock, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3PW
Pierrepont Gamston Primary School - Coledale, West Bridgeford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 6TH
The Elms School - The Elms Junior School to Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 4AD
The Good Shepherd Catholic Primary Academy - Somersby Road, Arnold, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, NG5 4LT
Trent College/The Elms School - Derby Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire, NG10 4AD
- On arrival at your venue please make your way to THE REGISTRATION DESK, signage will point you in the right direction.
- Any child arriving at a venue prior to the designated drop off times WILL NOT BE SUPERVISED and WILL NOT be the responsibility of the HA4K staff.
- Please ensure children bring a packed lunch, plenty of snacks and refreshments with them. HA4K staff will ensure there are plenty of breaks in the day for children to have refreshments. PLEASE NOTE HA4K do not provide breakfast, lunch or refreshments for participants.
- Please ensure children dress appropriately for activities and the weather, children must bring their own sun cream and sunhats.
- Children need to be collected from the RECEPTION DESK at the correct time and be signed out by a HA4K member of staff. (Short day - 3:30pm / Long day 5:00pm) PLEASE NOTE HA4K staff will leave venues at 5:05pm each day. Children will not be supervised after this time.
- If children behave inappropriately or refuse to take part in activity sessions, parents will be contacted and asked to collect their child.
- On an extreme day children should bring along their own bike or scooter (and helmet).
- HA4K staff cannot accept responsibility for administering medication other than First Aid in the instance of an accident.
We look forward to seeing you on our activity camps.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0115 9436210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org